It is possible to remove multiple post in your WordPress dashboard. You can also remove selected posts with just a few clicks.
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.
2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse over Posts and click on "All Posts".
3. Tickmark the top checkbox and all checkboxes will be automatically selected.
4. Now click on "Bulk Actions" and select "Move to Trash" from the drop-down menu. Then click on "Apply".
It's done. Your post is removed and no longer available for public view.
- WordPress, WordPress Content, Blogging, Blog Posts
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How to remove your post in Wordpress?
Did something go wrong? Or maybe you are just not 'feeling' your post? You can remove your...How to Add A New Post Category In WordPress?
1. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard.2. Under the dashboard menu, hover your mouse on Posts...How to remove the Uncategorized category from WordPress?
You can not remove "Uncategorized" Category but you can rename it1. Login to your WordPress admin...How to remove a category in WordPress?
If you want to remove WordPress category then follow this instruction:1. Login to your WordPress...How to Start Writing Your First Blog Post in WordPress
Here is a quick video to help you learn how you can create a new post in your WordPress website....