Want To Share A Large Folder With Us?
We understand that sometimes it can be difficult to send us large folders during your content submission. To solve that problem, we recommend that you send us your large files/folders via Google Drive. Google Drive is an online platform that gives you the power to upload and save a range of file types — documents, photos, audio, and videos — to Google servers, or the "cloud."
Once you have uploaded your content via Google Drive you can then send us a link to your uploaded content and we will be able to view, comment on, and download any file link you send us. Here`s how:
1. Go to https://drive.google.com and sign in using your Google account.
2. As soon as you have logged in, you'll see all the files and folders currently stored on your Google Drive account. If you already have a Google Drive folder ready to share, skip ahead to step 7.
3. Now you will need to create a new folder. To create a new folder, click the New button in the upper-left corner of your screen, beneath the Google Drive logo.
4. In the New drop-down, click Folder at the top of the list. If you already have a folder on your computer you want to upload in its entirety, you should choose the Folder upload option in this menu.
5. Enter a name for your folder (e.g My Content Submission )in the pop-up and click Create. You'll then see the newly created folder appear in My Drive — click to open it.
6. From here, you can upload files to your folder by dragging and dropping them into the window from your computer, right-clicking on the screen and selecting Upload files, or clicking New and selecting File Upload.
7. Open the folder you want to share. Then, click on the folder title at the top of the screen, above the list of files in your folder. In the drop-down, click Share.
8. In the pop-up, under Share with people and groups, please type in our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to choose editing permissions — click the Editor drop-down and select Editor. Assigning editorial access will enable us to view and comment on your content. Optionally type in a message if you want, and hit Send.
That`s all, well done our beloved client!
- Google Drive, File Sharing, Content Submission
- 52 Users Found This Useful