- You can invite us into your GoDaddy account as a delegate.
- This is a required step if you need us to point your current domain that is located in your GoDaddy account to the new Website/Landing Page that we are designing for you.
- As a delegate, we will be able to access your domain settings but we will not be able to view or change your account information e.g your payment methods and passwords.
- Go to your GoDaddy Account Settings. If you're not already logged in, you'll be prompted to log in.
- Click Delegate Access.
3. In the People who can access my account section, click Invite to Access.
4. Enter the name Creative Yadley and this email address email@example.com
5. Select Products and Domains. With this level of access, we will be able to access your products (including product control panels) and perform the necessary steps that are needed to point your domain. For more info, you can read this information by GoDaddy Assign delegate folder permissions.
6. Click Invite. We'll receive and acknowledge your email invitation to access your account. That's it!